Monday 28 January 2013

I am not your doctor

In case you did not pick up on either the title of this post or my username, I am NOT your doctor. Please do not take what I write as a confirmation that any of it can help improve, treat or save lives. Always, ALWAYS still refer to your doctor or pharmacist and your own instinct. This blog is purely for fun and is just simply for the curious and those who question and want answers that are easily comprehensible. I have just decided that it be my assignment to explain to you all out there who are naive and accept everything you read on any form of media as the truth and not question and analyse the science behind it, I am here to explain the science to you in the most simplest way I can.

Sincerely,
Iamnotyourdoctor

No comments:

Post a Comment